Who is that Actor: Michael Nouri

December 1, 2010

Julie Andrews here with Michael Nouri

I did a double take while watching Damages when Patti’s husband Phil appeared on screen. I immediately recognized his handsome face, but couldn’t figure out where I had seen it before. At first I thought, “Hey, it kind of looks like Michael Nouri.” (yeah, I don’t always read the credits) but figured there was no way it was him. Turns out I was right. It was him. Good old Nick Hurley from Flashdance! If Jeff Goldblum and Michael Douglas had their DNA synthesized the result would be Michael Nouri. The DC born Iraqi actor was dark, gorgeous and brooding before we had Chris Noth. If Sex and the City had been conceived ten years prior, Big would have easily been played by Nouri, who embodies all those qualities that make Chris Noth so irresistible.

If you’re eager to get your Nouri fix he’s on All My Children as Erica’s love interest!

December 1, 2010 6:17 pm

I’m so glad you picked him for this series! I know him best as Ziva David’s father in NCIS, and ooh is he a scoundrel! Of course he plays the head of Moussad. Naturally.

2. December 1, 2010 11:42 pm

there’s something really hilarious about the two of them standing in front of that AARP backdrop.

I saw that he was on Army Wives, which almost tempts me to watch!

3. December 2, 2010 3:29 am

Mr. Nouri also starred in the sci-fi/horror movie The hidden.

4. December 3, 2010 1:32 am

thank you I have seen 61* so many times and every time I am never sure who was playing Joe DiMaggio. I know I have seen him in other things I just couldn’t remember what.

5. December 3, 2010 2:16 am

A very deserving tribute to Mr. Nouri.

6. heather permalink
    December 13, 2010 1:08 pm

I am totally into both men! Thought i was the only one who remembered Nouri.

He was the only one who could play Dracula and make the role not seem so silly.